Air India recruitment 2017-18 Co-Pilot 21 Posts
Air India recruitment 2017-18 | Air India invites candidate from Indian Nationals to apply for the post of Co-Pilot, Sr. Tr. Pilots (Trainee P1) etc.
Read full details, Age Limit, Application fees, How to apply, eligibility criteria of Air India recruitment 2017-18
- Kolkata /Delhi/ Bangalore / Hyderabad / Mumbai
- The last date is 11th January 2018
Total No of Post of Air India recruitment 2017-18 Co-Pilot
- 21 Posts
During training, a candidate will get Rs.25,000/- per month. On completion of training, candidates will be appointed as Pilot on Fixed Term Contract for 5 years. Salary of Rs.2,11,000/- per month on 70 Hours Flying. In addition to above, Layover Allowance will also be payable wherever applicable.
- 10+2 from a recognized Board.
- Current valid CPL issued by DGCA India, (ii) ATR Endorsement should be valid for a minimum of 08 months from the date of the application. (iii) Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India, (iv) Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India, (v) Current RTR (A) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India, (vi) Valid ELP – Candidates should be in possession of Indian Current passport, if not available , proof of submission of application to be attached. (vii) Valid IR Endorsement
- Up to 45 years
- 5 Years for SC/ST & 3 Years for OBC Candidates.
- Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation as per rules
Required Document for Air India recruitment 2017
- Duly filled Application Form required format which is available on Career Page of Website of airindia. Certificate of Date of birth. A recent passport size photograph pasted in the Application Format. One set of photocopies of above Licences. Academic/Technical Qualification and Experience certificate.
- Caste Certificate in the required proforma issued by the valid authority. Candidates belonging to OBC Category will be required to attach Caste Certificate in the proforma meant Central Government employment
- Demand Draft for an amount of Rs.1,000/- Rupees only payable to Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at New Delhi. Not Demand Draft is required in the case of Ex-Pats / ST / SC candidates
How to Apply the Air India recruitment 2017-18
Candidates need to send their applications in the prescribed application format available on Career Page on our Website: www.airindia.in and send the application by Post / Speed post/courier at following address in a sealed envelope clearly superscribing the post for which application is being sent.
Send the courier to below address
Lufthansa Hangar Building, (Alliance Bhawan)
adjacent to the Office of ED (NR),Air India Limited,
Terminal -1B, IGI Airport,
New Delhi – 110037
Also, check out other jobs
|Department||No of Post||Last Date|
|Air India recruitment||21 Posts||11-01-2018|
|HQ southern command||818 Posts||Non|
|Indian bank recruitment||64 Posts||30-12-2017|
|Army public school recruitment||8000 Posts||21-12-2017|
|Military Hospital Baroda Recruitment||14 Posts||26-12-2017|
|Indian Air force recruitment||300 Posts||12-01-2018|
|SSA Recruitment||318 Posts||Non|
|South East Central Railway||432 Posts||27-12-2017|
Apply through IndiaJobCareer
It is an exclusive website for the recruitment notification for all government job include Air India recruitment 2017 for both 10th pass, 12th pass, Graduates, and Students.It is a perfect Job Portal to get the Air India recruitment all detailed Age Limit for a job, How to apply, Required Qualification etc. information of all Jobs. The Air India recruitment year 2017 job vacancies are available in our IndiaJobCareer.com All Jobs page. You can apply for Air India recruitment Jobs through IndiaJobCareer.com. We make free and easier of full information about the Total vacancy, Job Locations, Requires Qualification, Eligibility, Pay Salary, Selection Procedure, How to Apply, Application fees, Last Date for the job application, Interview Dates of Air India recruitment. We try to notify you all the latest recruitment information. We promise you that none of the Job updates gets missed out on our website IndiaJobCareer and our goal is to inform you about all latest government jobs across India.
Subscribe to us to get the daily alerts for all upcoming Jobs 2017-18.