Central Railway Recruitment 2018 online apply 62907 Posts
Central Railway Recruitment 2018 online apply. Railway Recruitment Boards invite applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of various units of Indian Railways. Applications complete in all respect should be submitted ONLINE ONLY to any one of the Railway Recruitment Boards.
Last Date: 12.03.2018 up to 23.59 Hrs.
Total Number of Post: 62907 Posts
Salary: Level 01 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of ₹18000/- plus other allowances admissible at that time.
Job Location: Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubhaneshwar, Bilaspur, Chandigarh,Chennai, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, Patna, Ranchi, Secunderabad.
AGE LIMIT: 18 to 31 years.
The lower and upper age limit indicated for a particular post(s) in the vacancy table will be reckoned as on 01.07.2018
The relaxation in upper age limit / maximum upper age:
|SC/ST candidates||5 Years|
|OBC-Non Creamy Layer candidates||3 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen candidates who have put in not less than 6 months continuous service after attestation||Up to the extent of service rendered in Defence plus 3 years|
|Persons With Disabilities (PWD) UR||10 Years|
|PWD OBC-Non Creamy Layer||13 Years|
|PWD SC/ST||15 Years|
|Candidates have ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 Years|
For More about Central Railway Recruitment 2018 online apply… Click here
- For posts 1 to 23: 10th pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT (OR) 10th pass plus ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT
- For posts 24 to 28: 10th pass (OR) ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT (or) equivalent (OR) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
*Diploma/Degree in Engineering will not be accepted in lieu, of course, completed Act Apprenticeship / ITI. Also, Graduate Act Apprentice will not be accepted in lieu of Course Completed Act Apprenticeship.
Application Fee for Central Railway Recruitment 2018 online apply:
- For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at Sl No 2: Rs. 500/-
- For Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWD / Female / Transgender /Minorities / Economically backward class: 250/-
*This fee of ` 250 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in CBT.
How to Pay Application Fee:
- ONLINE fee payment through internet banking or debit/credit cards up to 12.03.2018 till 22.00 Hrs.
- OFFLINE fee payment through:-
SBI Bank Challan Payment mode closes on 12.03.2018 at 13.00 Hrs in any branch of SBI.
Post Office Challan Payment mode closes on 10.03.2018 at 13.00 Hrs in any branch of computerized Post Office.
How to Apply the Central Railway Recruitment 2018 online apply:
- Eligible Candidates can apply for vacancies of anyone RRB only through ONLINE application mode by visiting the official website of RRB.
- Select the RRB to which you would like to apply. Please be aware that, RRB once selected cannot be changed after registration.
Registration Details: Enter your name, Date of Birth and Father’s name as per para 1.7 of General Instruction, Mother’s name, Aadhar number, State, SSLC/Matric Roll number, Year of passing SSLC/Matric, mobile number and email-id and then submit for registration.
- Candidates with ITI/NAC qualification alone can enter Roll number/year of passing for ITI/NAC qualification instead of SSLC/ Matric.Before submitting for registration, ensure and confirm that all the information furnished above are correct as the details furnished for registration cannot be changed later.
- Please note that the email ID used for the registration must be yours and unique. Also, note that both the email and mobile number will be verified during the Online application process with an OTP.
For more About How to Apply central railway click here
Selection Process: There shall be a Computer Based Test (CBT). Candidates qualified in the CBT shall have to undergo Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Marks will be normalized in the CBT.Download Advertisement Apply Online Now