Indian Post Office recruitment 2017 Gramin Dak Sevak read the full details. India Post invites application for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment application form for various post in different states/circles.
Name of Post of Indian Post Office recruitment 2017 Gramin Dak Sevak
- Gramin Dak Sevak
No of Post of Indian Post Office recruitment 2017 Gramin Dak Sevak
- 1236 Posts
Education Qualification of Indian Post Office recruitment 2017 Gramin Dak Sevak
- The candidate Must pass 10th standard from recognized state boards or Central Govt board. No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification.
- The candidate should have computer knowledge or a basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
Salary of Indian Post Office recruitment 2017 Gramin Dak Sevak
- Rs. 2,665 – Rs. 4,245/- Per Month
Age limit of Indian Post Office recruitment 2017 Gramin Dak Sevak
The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks posts shall be between 18 and 40 years as on 20/11/2017.
Upper Age Relaxation
- SC/ST-5 years
- OBC-3 years
- PH-10 years
How to Apply for Indian Post Office recruitment 2017 Gramin Dak Sevak
- Candidate can apply online for the post of Indian Post Office recruitment 2017 Gramin Dak Sevak on official website of India post office and you will have to register himself/herself in the India post official site https://indiapost.gov.in
- Or go to http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx with the basic details to obtain the Registration Number.
- Enter your details & fill the registration form.
- You will receive a registration number. Note it down for future use.
- After Complete registration click on Apply Online.
- Select the circle for which you want to apply & fill your remaining application form.
- Preview your application and print it.
- Make payment at any Head Post Office.
- Candidates who already registered in http://appost.in/gdsonline, they need not register again. The same registration number should be used for submission of application.
- Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration’.
For registering the candidature, the candidate must have the following data.
i) Name (as same as X class certificate and Mark sheet)
ii) Father Name
iii) Mobile Number
iv) Date of Birth
vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
viii) State in which class 10th passed
ix) Board in which class 10th passed
x) Year of Passing class 10th
xi) 10th pass Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
- Any candidate will be allowed to register only one time in the portal.
- The appointing authority of each post reserves the right to modify or cancel the notification of a post at any time without assigning any reason. This document is computer generated no signature is required.