IOCL Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 225 Posts Apprentice
IOCL Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 225 Posts Apprentice. Indian Oil Corporation Limited invites the candidate for Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices. Read the full details below.
Last Date To Apply: 2018-02-25
Job Location: Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, New Delhi, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand & Uttar Pradesh.
Age: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.01.2018
Relaxation for IOCL Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 225 Posts: Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST i.e. up to a max of 29 yrs., 3 years for OBC i.e. up to a max of 27 yrs., for the posts reserved for them.
Education Qualification: 10th Pass /SSLC /Matriculation and ITI (NCVT) / Graduation/Diploma in Engineering
- Proof of Date of Birth – Xth std /SSLC /Matriculation certificate/mark sheet mentioning the Date of Birth, School leaving certificate
- Certificate of the prescribed educational qualification-ITI(NCVT)/ Graduation/ Diploma in Engineering as applicable
- Attested copy of the Caste certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority if applicable
- Signature in black ink.
- Recent color passport size photograph
How to Apply the IOCL Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 225 Posts:
- The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online from through the link which will be provided in our corporate website www.iocl.com(Careers-> Apprenticeships-> Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices in Northern Region (Marketing Division)-FY 2017-18. Only Online mode of applications will be accepted.
- After filling up the online application, the scanned copy of the latest color photograph, scanned copy of the documents namely proof of date of birth (Xth Std certificate/mark sheet), prescribed educational qualification, caste certificate as applicable and signature to be uploaded without fail. In the absence of any single document, the application shall be summarily rejected. Eligible candidates will be intimated by email/SMS for downloading admit card for the written test.
- Those applications which are incomplete/not uploaded with self- attested copies of certificates /not in line with the terms & conditions will be liable for rejection.
|10th Pass||12th pass job||VIII Standard|
|B.A Pass||B.Arch||B.Com Pass|
|BE||Civil Engineering||Computer Diploma|