Post Office Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 2714 Vacancies
Post Office Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 2714 Vacancies. India Post Office invites applications from the eligible candidates to fill up the post of Postman and Mail Guard. Read details in the mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Indian Post.
Last Date To Apply: 2018-03-20
Name of Post: Postman and Mail Guard
No of Posts: 234 Posts
Job Locations: Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Kurnool
Salary: Rs. 21,700/- Per Month in Level-3 of pay Matrix as per 7th CPC + admissible allowance as prescribed from time to time.
Age Limit: For General Category 18 years to 27 years
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- .PWD + Unreserved: 10 Years
- PWD + SC/ST: 15 Years
- PWD + OBC: 13 Years
Education Qualification for Post Office Recruitment 2018 Apply Online: 10th/Matriculation from any recognized Board or University.
Based on the marks obtained in the Aptitude Test. A merit list of qualified candidates will be prepared in each Postal/ RMS Division separately. As per the availability of vacancies as notified above, selection will be made in the respective Division based the merit among the candidates applied for that particular Division.
How to apply:
To apply the Post Office Recruitment 2018 Apply Online follow these steps
2. In the first step, the candidate has to register by idling in the details is during standard information i.e; Name, Date Of Birth, community, Gender, Education qualification. Mobile Number, Email ID etc.
3. Candidate should fill the details/ inputs in the Chain Application at the appropriate places very carefully and edit them through the EDrr option. the filling of application is completed in the first step, the candidate should submit the data by clicking on the SUBMIT button at the end of the Registration. Before SUBMIT are to verify carefully every field/ inputs mentioned in the application.
4. Name of the Candidate or his/her father name etc. should be spelled correctly in the Application as it so appears in the Matriculation marks sheet. Any charge/ alteration, later on, may lead to his disqualification Of candidature. After registration, the candüiate win r«eive a Unique Registration Number (URN) on given the mobile number and email ID for further login.
5. The candidate has to the registration number and DOB for login to the website where he/ she Can take out the print Of the fee payment challan in triplicate to enable him/her to pay the fee. ‘The candidate has to retain this unique registration number for future reference. Last Date of application online through 20.03.2018
|APSC||Assam Rifle Recruitment|
|India Post Jobs||Indian Air Force Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||SSA Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||Central Railway Jobs|
|Indian Army Recruitment||SSC Jobs|